Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Start of Something New!

Welcome to my new little blog!!  I'm so glad you found me and are stopping by!  I am new to the blogging world, and all the wonderfulness that it is...so bear with me a little as I find my balance around here!  I decided to start this blog as a little creative outlet for me and all of my obsessions I have swirling around my head every day (day and night, night and day)!  I, in no way, claim to be an expert on any of the topics I will post about, but I do have a love for all things regarding fashion, interior design, family, being a mother and all things style related:)  I am a stay at home mom of 3 wonderful kids, who are, by far and away, my top priority, but I have been feeling over the past few years that I needed to do something creative for myself.  And I don't feel guilty about that anymore:)  I know that I am a much happier and patient mama when I take a little time for myself...the self I knew before my kiddos entered our lives.  So I decided to share some of these things in a blog because I enjoy all of this...and not becasue I think I am hot stuff and know what I'm talking about...because I don't:)  Honestly, I am super nervous about putting myself out there and the negative feedback I could (and probably will) receive, but I decided that it doesn't matter anymore!  I'm doing it anyway because it is my passion, and I have had a love of all these things since I was little.  So, I hope you all decide to stop by often...feel free to comment and leave me feedback on any such things that you wish!!  Here's to the start of something new!!:) 

1 comments:

Nate Taylor said...

Cool! Good luck!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD