Thursday, March 21, 2013

Try the Trend: Printed Jeans

Colored jeans have been super popular the last few seasons, and while they are still in style, we have been seeing a surge of patterned jeans come about.  Floral, polka dots, stripes and even aztec prints are definitely making a statement.  I personally love all these styles...but am starting to think I might be getting too old to pass these off!  I know I feel like I'm still 21, but I'm definitely not...Not even close:)  So what do you all think, yay or nay?




Pants: Target, Top: forever


Here are some other options that I'm loving...


Here is another floral pattern that I love



I love this fun paisley print!  Its not as common as the others, and I love how the colors are still soft



If you look closely, you'll notice these cute pants are polka dotted.  I love how muted they are...not so in-your-face, plus the pink color is perfect for spring!



Here are some fun aztec print pants...loving it in black!

2 comments:

The Hyde Life said...

Love printed pants.. But I agree, maybe a little more subtle print for those of us over 30?! Love yours!

Morgan Greaves said...

Oh I need those AZTEC PANTS!!!! So cute!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD