Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Crazy for Coral

First off, I am over at stylinmommies.com today!  Come stop by and say hi. I love this blog and I know you will too!!


So, I am loving coral lately...I've been itching to paint something in my house this color.  It's just so happy and the perfect shade of pink!  Have you seen Krylon's Coral Isle spray paint?  It's a-mazing!! 

It's kind of hard to find, but my friend found some, and I borrowed her can and was scouring my house looking for something to paint!  I decided to paint an extra owl I had laying around (thats a weird sentence I just typed:)



He is just sitting on our computer desk right now, and I'm searching for something else to paint:)

I did find love with some coral shoes too...



Top/Pants: TJ Maxx, Shoes: Gordmans (old)


Anybody else loving coral as much as I do??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD