Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Playroom Progress

I have slowly been starting to get our playroom organized and a little more finished.  I started the process by making these silhouette art pieces of my kids that I blogged about here.  Well, I finished them for all 3 of my kids, and finally got around to hanging them.  Here is what the playroom looked like before:


And here is some progress (emphasis on progress!:):





I bought these fun polka dot decals from The Land of Nod, and I love them!  They add such a fun, whimsical touch to the wall, and best of all, they are removable! 



I am so far from being finished...and now I am in the process of painting this old bookshelf into some sort of storage solution...(it started out a yucky oak color, this is after I primed it).



So now I'm on the hunt for some inexpensive baskets to put in this bookshelf.  I am on a tight, miniscule budget for this room, so I am trying to get creative with the accessories.  Dollar store, here I come!  Stay tuned!!


1 comments:

Angela said...

I love the polka dot decals and the white silhouettes! Super cute!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD