Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pin It & Spin It 5



Aaaaand we're back!  I hope you all had a great holiday week!
We have reached week 5 of Pin it & Spin it, woo hoo!  
Here is this week's pin!
Make sure you stop over and check out Angela's spin on this look!
Also, be sure to link up below!  Anything goes, we just ask that you follow the hosts and link back!

Here is my take:





Leggings: TJ, Top: Target, Shoes: F21
 
Something else we have decided to do is to let you all in on the fun!  
Here is next week's pinspiration




So, make sure to link up your take on this outfit next Tuesday!  

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore your leggings and shoes, especially the shoes! They're so cute!

Mana
Fashion and Happy Things

Angela said...

You always look so great! I love the leggings and shoes! I believe a trip to F21 is in my very near future!

Unknown said...

Thanks mana! You're so sweet!

The Hyde Life said...

Adorable as usual!! Those shoes!!!

Amy Cherry said...

I really like this outfit!

Purely Poised said...

I love the leggings and LOVE the flats! Thank you for letting me link up!
Courtney rae
purelypoised.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD