Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pin It & Spin It 6

Bloglovin' // Instagram        Bloglovin' // Instagram

Time for round 6!  Last week we provided our pinspiration for this weeks outfit, in case you missed it you can find it here!

Don't forget to link up your take below!  We are looking forward to having you all join along!  It will be open all week!   

Make sure to check out Angela to see her take!  

Now, here is mine!

I raided the hubs closet for a hat, and actually found out that I like them! I think I need to go buy me my own baseball hat now!





Shorts: Kohls, LC brand (cut into shorts), top: H&M, necklace: Target, Shoes: Kohls

Next week we will be putting our spin on this look:


We would love for you to join along and link up your take as well!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this look, I have an under armor cap that I love but my husband hates on me. I dunno why though.

Mana
Fashion and Happy Things

Angela said...

I really like that hat on you! And those shoes, I need!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD