Friday, August 2, 2013

Back to School: For Her

Now that it is August, it is officially back to school time.  I can't believe summer is almost over...I have no idea where it went!  My kids are headed back in a couple weeks, so I thought I'd do a round-up for some back to school shopping.  First up, is for girls!  I love shopping for my girly, I have so much fun playing around with the different trends for her...and luckily, she is pretty easy with what she wears, she'll try anything!
We have a little tradition where I take the kids school shopping individually, then go to lunch or get ice cream after.  I love having one-on-one time with them, and they are always surprisingly good when they have alone time with mom!  Now, just for fun (and to make me get sad and teary), here are the last 3 years of first days of school for my girly.




First year of Preschool

 Second year of Preschool

 First day of Kindergarten

Man, time just flies...anyway, here is a little round-up of some of my favorite girl stuff I've seen for back to school!


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 /


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 /


Next up will be for boys!  Stay tuned...thanks for reading!!

1 comments:

The Hyde Life said...

Can't believe how much they change from year to year! All her first day outfits are fabulous! Can't wait to see this years! Those children's place boots are to die for!! The J Crew shoes I
Will just have to drool over! Love your round ups!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD